Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

A Message Whom I Considered A Brother

I may not be perfect for humans commit sins. I don't have any material wealth to show for a jobless being like me used to defend on my mother's support. But, I do have a heart to feel for others. May not be blessed to have siblings by blood but through feelings.

I wrote a letter to someone whom concerned a lot. This is one way could express
my sincere care for him.

"Ho Ami......

How are you? Are you in good condition? Let's put this way, as if we are in a court. I'm the lawyer and you're the client.

Questions:

Are you sure you're telling the truth nothing but the truth? Are you sure you're not
angry on me that I'm so sensitive and strict to you? I'm always telling you to be a good boy, avoid foolishness and associating foolish people especially girls... I think you're bored of always hearing this... Sorry. I don't want you be into trouble. You know you're not the only person I've done this my father when he's still alive. We used to fight just to remind not to intake any substance that could trigger health problem. That's not all but to people  whom I feel needs a special attention. You knew now a days the world is so wicked. People are fun of doing evil works. If you want to make friends, "Used your brain and heart and most of all pray for guidance from God.

Like for example chatting to a girl. Now a days girls are used to wear revealing dress that can entice men to commit sin. There are also who wear modestly but their words and actions contrary to their outer image. They want lust not love. So
please be aware of all these things we're so concern for you're still young and away from your parents."

This is an old letter but was inspired to share in public maybe it can help to those who seek inspiration. I admit some kind strict for don't want anyone be fall into everlasting misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment