Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I Have To Stand On My Own


It's hard being dependent just because a jobless one. I don't have any possessions. It seems I am a nobody when what I am to for their welfare. Even sacrifice mostly of my time, leisure and forgetting my personal progression.

I knew life indeed is tough especially when you have nothing. You'll be treated as if an ant that can easily be trodden into pieces. If only for the sake of the kids and most to my mother who sacrifice a lot for their own sake.

If only I am strong enough to sustain challenges maybe may not suffer just like this.

In any statesment caught, a Family must always go hand in hand but what happened. All I need is a peaceful life that each of us must have the values of respect.

I am not perfect have some flaws but I am up to is their welfare. Never expecting material wealth in return just a Respect.

Honestly, there came a point I want to give up. Thinking of negative views that I knew it's wrong. The fact we don't own anything just a borrowed life. It's hard to be like this. Again if only have a stable condition that can magnify all what I aim maybe can attain progress. 

What can it be? When can have a money of my own so can never be a dependent. I used to conclude worse for worse better eat a soil than depending my needs to them. I don't care if no shelter, no proper nourishment than being dependent to them as long I am at peace. I knew it's not proper to ask why. Why remain a nobody? What is the purpose of living? Actually learned the answers was raise up in a true church but due to human nature can't control being down and lowly. I am hoping a chance and knew He really loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment